There are four main steps in the production of a wind turbine:
All the necessary parts and components are manufactured precisely to meet the requirements of a top quality and highly efficient wind turbine. These components include:
- Rotor - rotor blades, hub, blade bearings and blade pitch mechanism.
- Mechanical drive train and nacelle - rotor shaft, gearbox, nacelle bedplate and yaw mechanism.
- Electrical system - generator, inverter, switch gear, control system, transformer, cabling and other electrical components.
- Tower - tower, solid foundations.
Manufactured parts are assembled to create 3 main parts:
The main parts are joined to form the wind turbine, which is then ready to be installed in a suitable wind park.
Testing and operating the wind turbine. Connection to the grid and checking the power output.
Mechanical Engineering Capabilities
- Towers: Calculation and design of towers made of steel and/or concrete, including certification.
- Measurements: Specification and support regarding measurements (loads, power curve and noise) on wind turbines and comparison with simulations.
- Training and support: Localization, assembly, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
Electrical Engineering Service
- Power converters: Implementation and optimization of variable-speed electrics.
- Pitch systems: Implementation and optimization of electrical pitch systems and supply.